I am on a rollercoaster that only goes up…

My rollercoaster ride definitely started with a big dip when I first jumped on at the start of this year.  There was nothing I could do but just hold on and go for the ride. Yes, it was frustrating. Yes, it was scary. But I had to start from the bottom to start my painfully slow journey up and I decided that I might as well enjoy the view on the way. I wake up every morning thinking about where in the world I could be right now, but for now my home in Campbelltown is where my ride begins.










I am not a fan of winter. My feet are ice blocks in summer as it is. I had to dig to the bottom of my drawers to find my thermals, leg warmers and winter jackets. Balmy 4 degree mornings aren’t as inviting as they sound. I now have had a chance to really explore the roads around my home going along the back roads of Camden and Cobbity. I often get quite distracted looking at big country homes and sussing out my dream house. I have already put my name on a few for future reference.  I have started doing a few efforts in my rides which is a step forward and always make a ride go quicker. Unfortunately, the weather cannot always be perfect as it has been quite windy and some days very wet. My Giant Envie and I both needed a good wash after this. My poor pink socks!


After 14 weeks of not running I started running on the Alter G. A lot of people ask me what that is. At the moment, I am using this machine so I can only run at 55- 60 percent of my body weight. It puts less stress on the bone that was shaved down and reduces the chance of picking up a secondary injury. Big thank you to Greg Cox and Emma Whitelaw for having me for the week up on the Gold Coast and Deb Savage for helping me build a strength and conditioning program.  I am very fortunate to be given access to the Alter G at the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs NRL Club which is perfect as it is only a short drive from home – so my gratitude and  thanks go to them for looking after me so well and  to Bernard Savage for organising this for me. I am eyeing out the tackle machines in their gym but. I have a feeling I might hurt myself more than I would hurt the dummy.








Being at home has allowed me to spend more time with family and friends. I can chat and laugh with my Nanna for hours. I also got the opportunity to attend West Leagues Sports Awards Night. Thank you to West Leagues and Wests Sports Council for awarding me Elite Sportsperson of the year. It is great to see their support from juniors to seniors to the elite sports people of the local community.


 























For now I am focussing on my recovery and in moving forward to hopefully getting race fit and getting back to racing. I can’t wait for the view at the top!


Comments

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. INTERNET SCAM ALERT‼️

      The internet today is full of SCAM ADS, mostly in comments of various sites and blogs. A large number of individuals have been victims of scam and lost a lot of money to SCAMMERS. Most of the common scam you can see
      ❌BANK LOAN SCAM. ❌BINARY OPTIONS SCAM.
      ❌BINARY AUCTION SCAM. ❌HACKING SCAM. and lost more......

      But here is a good news to everyone who has been a victim of INTERNET SCAM❗️
      You can get your money back from your scammer, Authorities will not been involve just the genius of our skill.

      WHO ARE WE⁉️
      We are PLUGGERS! A group of skilled Hackers and have dedicated our time to help individuals get back thier money from INTERNET SCAMMERS. There is a research was carried on to calculate the amount of money individual loose to Scam, and it was confirmed that more than USD $3billion annually. This is so wrong and that’s why we have decided to help individuals get thier money.

      HOW DO WE OPERATE⁉️
      We first of all study the scammer brought to us by hacking the person device(phone or computer) to get information of How, Where, this person keeps money he/she as defrauded from people ( so many of this scammers don’t actually save the money in banks, they mostly stack the money in a Bitcoin wallet, that way it is safe and untraceable to authorities) and we work on a strategy to get back the money and give it back to whom they have defrauded.

      Contacting us is simple, just give us a message through the email below.
      Email-: globalpluggers@gmail.com

      If you a victim of internet scam or you know someone who is, make contact to us immediately. You are 💯 % safe to contact us, our email is very secure.









      Delete
    2. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com Whats app) +917290857361

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Whats app) +917290857361
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two weekends. Two races. Two second places

WTS Season!

WTS Abu Dhabi 2018 - my first WTS podium